Thursday, March 24, 2011

Mis Padres en Espana

I met my parents in Madrid and I could not wait to see them. I had a little bit of trouble getting from the airport to the shuttle, but finally made my way to the hotel. Once I arrived, my parents were waiting anxiously. I was so excited to see them. We had a quick bite to eat as I babbled on about my experience and then we walked to a nearby mall. After our shopping experience, which was just to help keep my parents awake, we went back to our room, where my dad fell asleep almost instantly. I realized how much I had missed them and I was so excited to spend the next few days with them!


1 comment:

  1. So glad you learned how to get from the airport to the shuttle with Mom and Dad, that way when I came in May we wouldn't have any trouble getting around. Bet you did miss them, and me too, eh? LOL, G.G.

    ReplyDelete