Saturday, January 22, 2011

Adios los Estados Unidos

After months of anticipation, my departure to Spain is less than 48 hours away. I am both excited and nervous. This experience will be a once in a lifetime opportunity and I can't wait for it to begin. However, I am nervous about solely speaking Spanish. I have enjoyed my last week in the United States with a farewell dinner with my whole family at Agatucci's, last minute shopping with my mom, and packing. Some how I was able to fit all of my clothes into my suit case with 2lbs to spare (a small miracle)!!! I will leave Monday afternoon and arrive in Spain on Tuesday morning. I will be sure to post lots of pictures and description about my trip. Thanks for following my blog!!

~Elizabeth~
Going through security at O'Hare 

No comments:

Post a Comment